I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and yummy food, all opinions are my own.
This is our first month as a Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger. What that means is that we’ll be sharing recipes, getting sneak peeks at new products, and revisiting our old favorites. It was so exciting getting a giant cooler delivered to the house. Owen thought it was for him and helped me open it up. Inside we found all sorts of fun Hormel Foods products.
With football playoffs in full swing right now, we’re always up for some easy appetizers that make perfect party food.
Charlie loves pizza, but only cheese. I’m more of a meat-lovers fan. When I saw the Hormel Pepperoni and the Hormel Black Label Bacon in our box, I immediately thought about pizza. And what’s better than pizza? Dippable Pizza!
- 1 package (8 count) of refrigerated croissants
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1 package of Hormel Original Pepperoni
- 4 slices of Hormel Black Label Bacon
- Italian seasoning to sprinkle
- garlic salt to sprinkle
- pizza sauce
- Cook bacon however you like. I usually bake ours.
- Lay out your croissants into triangles.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni at the fattest part of each triangle.
- Put half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni.
- Add half a slice of bacon on top of the cheese.
- Roll everything up all together as tight as you can.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and garlic salt on top.
- Bake about 10 minutes on 375.
Charlie loves that he’s able to help me make these and I love that he actually ate the pepperoni and bacon! I also discovered Owen is just like his momma and will eat pepperoni right out of the bag!
These perfectly dippable pizza roll-ups will be great for football parties or just a snack that’s capable of being a meal.