Who is ready for another great dinner idea? Summer is really winding down and I know you’re going to be looking for quick, weeknight dinners to squeeze in between school, homework, sports, and other activities.
You could even use these chicken bites as a quick appetizer for a party. Toss them on a platter with some toothpicks and you’re all set!
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken
- 5 Garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Seasoning mix to taste
- 1 Cup cooked rice or risotto
- ½ Cup grated red cabbage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix maple syrup, honey, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and a sprinkle of seasoning mix. Stir well.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, add it to the bowl and stir.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking pan and take to the oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve in a bowl with cabbage and rice.
I love easy recipes like this one. Let’s face it. We all need some go-to recipes that the whole family will enjoy without a lot of work from mom.