You all know we’re all about the easy here and this dessert is definitely easy! These three-ingredient Strawberry Brownies are perfect for Valentine’s Day, Easter, a baby shower, or anything really!
I mean, how perfect do these look?
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 large Eggs
- strawberry frosting (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well blended. It will form a thick dough.
- Spray the bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish with a cooking spray (or coat with extra oil). Pat the dough into the pan evenly.
- Bake the brownies at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Cool the brownies completely before frosting. A strawberry frosting or a simple glaze tastes great on these brownies.
These Strawberry Brownies are perfect to whip up for a simple dessert without a lot of hassle! And the best part is that they look gorgeous, like they took you a ton of time and effort!
Do you have a favorite easy dessert?