This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Klement’s Sausage. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of the things I was most excited about when we moved into our new home last Fall was family dinners. Our new home has room for a large dining room table and it's not always covered with stuff! Sitting around a table at the end of the day eating together, recapping our day, and just enjoying each other's company is very important to me.
Of course, the food on the table is important, too! While I love preparing a delicious meal for my family, I don't always have the time (or desire, really) to spend all day in the kitchen slaving away. Who really does that now?
The boys helped me throw together a yummy sheet pan dinner this week. I know we all love those, right? Toss everything on a pan, throw it in the oven and enjoy!
For our Bratwursts and Pierogies Sheet Pan Dinner we used Klement's Smoked Bratwurst and Cheddar Bratwurst Dinner Links. Klement’s fully cooked and hardwood-smoked sausage lets us slow down and savor the moment, because the rich, robust taste of their authentic European handcrafted sausage has been bringing people together for generations.
I grew up helping in the kitchen and you know my boys love to help me now. Like the Klement brothers, I believe kitchens are meant for creating memories and bringing family together.
That's exactly what we strive for in our kitchen. I love that our new house has room for this awesome island and the kids will sit there and watch or help me whenever I'm in the kitchen.
And when they can get their hands a little messy – that's the best part!
- 2 packages Klement's Smoked Bratwurst (Dinner Links)
- 2 onions, cut into about ½ inch chunks
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 20 frozen pierogies
- 1 Tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp honey
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line sheet pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Cut Bratwursts in half and spread pieces around the outside edges of the sheet pan.
- Toss peppers, onions, and brussel sprouts with 1 Tbsp of olive oil, honey, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add the coated vegetables around the edges with the bratwurst.
- Using the same mixing bowl you just used, toss the pierogies with the remaining 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Spread pierogies out over the center of the sheet pan.
- Bake 15 minutes and then flip the pierogies.
- Bake another 15 minutes until done.
As you know, we cook with the kids a lot around our house. Not only are we creating memories, but I've found they're more likely to try new things, like brussel sprouts, if they helped make them! The kids approved of our Brats & Pierogies Sheet Pan Dinner!
We always keep pre-cooked sausages in our fridge for quick, easy, and delicious meals to share with those we love most. I love the quality that we get with Klement’s Sausage.