If you're looking for a new fudge recipe this holiday season, you need to try our Chocolate Peppermint Fudge!
Are you a fan of fudge during the holidays? My grandmother always sends us peanut butter fudge (my personal favorite) around Christmas.
Yum. Yum. Yum.
You may want to make a few batches of this Chocolate Peppermint Fudge so that you have “extra” to gift your friends and family. I love a great DIY gift of homemade treats.
Just throw some in a cute holiday container or even in a mason jar with a little ribbon around it. Print the recipe below and attach it to your gift so they can make some more when they run out.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
- Line a pan with parchment paper.
- In 2 microwavable bowls, divide the condensed milk evenly.
- Add the chocolate chips to one bowl and the white chocolate chips to another.
- Microwave and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add the vanilla extract to the chocolate melts and stir.
- Add the chocolate mixture to pan and spread evenly. Put in fridge for 10 minutes to let it set.
- Add the peppermint extract to white chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour and spread over the chocolate layer. Top with crushed candy canes.
- Put in the fridge for 4 hours to harden.