As part of the Netflix Stream Team, today's post is sponsored by Netflix.
I love Christmas! I love celebrating the reason for the season, spending all the extra time with family, all the decorations, holiday movies, and the memories made in the kitchen.
We made some fun reindeer with gingersnap cookies that are perfect for the Christmas season. You can bake your own gingersnap cookies or you can grab some premade ones and just assemble your reindeer.
These Gingersnap Reindeer Cookies are great to let the kids help decorate to enjoy at home, give as gifts, or bring to school.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat your candy melts on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip the bottom of a malted milk ball into your melted chocolate and onto the bottom of your gingersnap cookie (do this to half of your cookies).
- Dip the bottom of to pretzel twist into your melted chocolate and place on the top of your gingersnap cookies.
- Dip the back of two candy eyes into your melted chocolate and place below your pretzel twist antlers.
- Now use your red frosting bag to draw a circle Rudolph nose underneath the candy eyes to the cookies that do not have a malted milk ball.
- Sprinkle a pinch of edible pink glitter onto your red noses.
- Let your cookies set for about 25 minutes and enjoy!
Now that you have some fun reindeer cookies to enjoy, grab some blankets and flip on a holiday movie for the family!
Netflix has you covered with some of my favorite family holiday movies.
- The Santa Clause
- The Santa Clause 2
- The Santa Clause 3
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- The Search for Santa Paws
- Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas
- The Legend of Frosty the Snowman
- My Dad Is Scrooge
- Get Santa
- The Nightmare Before Christmas