I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and yummy food, all opinions are my own.
Summer is almost here! The perfect treat for summer is always a S'more!
Making s'mores over a campfire is not always an option, but s'mores should be! We upped our s'mores game a little this week with the addition of Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter! A little goes a long ways because it's so rich, making it perfect for our s'more bites!
- 4 regular marshmallows
- ½ king size plain chocolate bar
- 1 graham cracker (crushed)
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Place each marshmallow on a cake pop stick or paper straw.
- Microwave chocolate for 45 seconds on high. Remove and stir.
- Use a knife or spatula to spread peanut butter around the marshmallow.
- Dip peanut butter covered marshmallow into melted chocolate to coat.
- Roll chocolate covered marshmallow in crushed graham crackers.
These are so easy and something the kids can really help with! Give them graham crackers in a sandwich baggie and they can help crush them up.
They'll certainly help eat them, too!
These are the faces you get from a 4 year old while taking a picture! He really did enjoy them! You will definitely need a big glass of milk after one of these though. They're very rich and make the perfect summertime s'more you can enjoy inside or out if you don't have a campfire!
Do you have any fun s'mores recipes?