I've always been a big salad fan. In fact, I craved them when I was pregnant with Owen. During my weight loss journey this year, I've been eating salads every day. Of course, a plain old salad gets boring after awhile.
I love a Southwest Salad and have recently found that Jalapeno Ranch Greek Yogurt dressing is my absolute favorite to add to anything and everything!
This recipe is super simple, like a salad should be!
- Mixed greens
- ⅓ cup corn
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ⅓ cup black beans
- ½ avocado (diced)
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp finely diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp Ranch seasoning (from packet)
- Saute corn in a small pan with a touch of olive oil to blacken.
- Top mixed greens with blackened corn, tomatoes, black beans, and avocado.
- Drizzle with 2-3 Tbsp of Jalapeno Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until evenly mixed and chopped.
The easy-to-make Jalapeno Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing is great to make ahead of time and keep in the fridge to use throughout the week. Yum! I love dipping my veggies in it or adding a little to one of my Jenny Craig burgers.