I received a promotional gift certificate for sharing this information. All opinions are my own.
Loteda is a new marketplace where parents can buy and sell gently-worn children's clothing – by the lot. Loteda is the only site designed solely for buying an entire season's worth of clothes – in one transaction. Available in sizes newborn to 5.
How it works:
20% off your total purchase! Use code: SAVE20. Expires 8/31/2014
Loteda makes shopping and selling easy!
Why sell at Loteda?
● Earn more money (than selling to consignment/resale shops):
● Sellers who list themselves (i.e. self-service), earn 90% of resale price
● Sellers who have Loteda list for them (i.e. full-service), earn 60% of resale price
● Convenient (Loteda takes the hassle out of selling online):
1. Pricing – Loteda will calculate a competitive resale price based on the original retail value,
condition/wear, style, season and number of pieces in each lot
2. Transaction – Loteda will take care of accepting payment from the buyer and will quickly
cut the seller a check once the buyer receives their lot
3. Shipping – Loteda will send a prepaid shipping kit once the lot sells. All the seller has to
do is fill the bag and set it out for their mail carrier
● Save time: For those parents who don't have time to list themselves, Loteda will send out a free,
prepaid shipping bag. Stuff it full of your children's clothes and send it back for Loteda
to list for you. Restrictions apply.
Why shop at Loteda?
● Save money:
● Every listing is 70-90% off retail price (thanks to economies of scale (i.e. buying in bulk))
● Shipping is included in the list price
● Save time:
● Buy all of next season's clothes in one transaction
● Don't spend hours sifting through overstuffed racks at local resale shops, consignment
● Photo, brand name and the condition are provided for each item in the lot
● Returns are easy if you feel the seller misrepresented the quality/condition of the