I know most of what I share here is super kid-friendly, but I just had to share this amazing Mango Pink Lemonade with Gingerbeer!
This is a pink lemonade you want at your next party! Perfect for Spring and Summer backyard events or a Mom’s Night Out gathering.
- Prepare Pink Lemonade according to package directions but replace the water with ginger beer.
- 1 ounce Svedka Mango Pineapple
- 1 ounce Tito's Lemon Vodka
- 3 ounces of Pink Lemonade and Ginger Beer mix.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and mango
- In a cocktail shaker add Svedka Mango Pineapple, lemon vodka and Pink Lemonade Mix with Ginger Beer, add ice.
- Place the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake like there is no tomorrow.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with a slice of lemon and a slice of mango.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
If you’re looking for a refreshing grown-up drink, this is it! Grab some cute glasses and you’re all set for your next backyard get-together!
Where will you be bringing our Mango Pink Lemonade with Gingerbeer?