This No-Churn Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream is not only delicious but easy to make!
Did you know you can make a delicious chocolate ice cream with avocado? You can! It's so simple to make our Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream!
Everyone loves our Chocolate Avocado Brownies, so I'm super excited to share this recipe for Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream.
This tasty Avocado Ice Cream recipe is Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, and Low-Carb!
Unlike most no-churn ice cream recipes, this one is made without condensed milk.
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until completely pureed.
Transfer to a covered freezer container. Place a small piece of plastic wrap on the top of the ice cream, cover, and store in the freezer.
To avoid an icy texture and make sure your ice cream is nice and creamy, stir the ice cream every 20 minutes until the ice cream is too hard to stir easily.
How to Store Ice Cream
It's best to store your homemade ice cream in an air-tight plastic container. We really love the reusable containers that are perfect for getting a long scoop but have also used other containers like the one in the picture below.
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 medium avocados
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- Small pinch powdered stevia extract, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until completely pureed.
- Transfer to a covered freezer container. Place in freezer.
- To avoid an icy texture, stir the ice cream every 20 minutes until the ice cream is too hard to stir easily. Place a small piece of plastic wrap on the top of the ice cream, cover, and store in the freezer.
If ice cream becomes icy, thaw for 10 minutes prior to serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.