Ham and Pickle Dip is a quick and easy dip that's perfect for a game day snack or to bring along to a summer backyard BBQ.
If you're familiar with Ham & Pickle Wraps, this is a spin on that. It's just easy to throw everything in a blender and turn it into a dip than all the wrapping and slicing.
With just 3 ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can have a simple and tasty appetizer.
This ham and pickle dip is a great way to use up leftover ham. I know we always end up with a ton after Easter and Christmas.
While I love serving this dip with chips, you can serve it up with pretzels or bread pieces.
You can also use this dip to make Ham & Pickle Dip Pinwheels. Just spread the dip onto a flour tortilla, roll it up, and slice into pinwheels!
- 1 package cream cheese
- 4 pickles, cut into chunks
- 8 ounces ham, cut into chunks
- Place pickles and ham in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to food processor or blender. Pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Garnish with pickle slices before serving.