We’re always on the lookout for lunches that Charlie will love. I found a great deal on canned biscuits, but they had a super short expiration on them, so we whipped these up for lunch!
Charlie really loves helping in the kitchen, so this was a perfect lunch for him to help me make!
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz ham (diced)
- 4 oz cheese (small diced or shredded)
- cooking spray or butter
- canned biscuits (we used 2 cans of 5)
- any veggies you have (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- spray your muffin cups to prevent sticking
- open your can of biscuits and put one in each muffin cup, spreading it out to fill it
- in a bowl, mix eggs, ham, cheese, and any veggies you’d like
- pour your mix into the biscuit cups
- Bake for about 23 minutes- should be brown around the edges
Charlie devoured 2 of these for lunch! They’re a great way to use up any leftover veggies you have in the fridge. These will also freeze well and make great on-the-go breakfasts and lunches.