We received free service in exchange for sharing, but all opinions are our own.
We all know that kids love getting a new LEGO set. How many times do they really put that set together though? I know for Charlie, he puts it together once and then the pieces get dumped into the giant bin (or more than likely just added to the pile spread all over the floor of his room).
We recently had the chance to try out a new rental service that lets us receive LEGO sets in the mail!
It was so easy to get started! After picking out which plan works best for your family, you'll select your preferences and your first set will be shipped!
Awesome things about Pley:
- You choose what you want to get.
- Unlimited exchanges on all but one plan.
- If you lose a piece, that's okay!
- If you love a set, you can buy it!
- Sets arrive clean and sanitized each time!
- Plans start at just $19.99/month.
- There are other toys available, not just LEGO.
- The kids get something new!
- I don't have to buy a ton of new LEGO sets!
Our first shipment came with a poster and a bracelet for Charlie to keep! I love that extra special touch.
I told Charlie that we'll be rotating between tiny LEGO sets and LEGO DUPLO sets so that Owen can get in on the fun, too! I love that there are so many options to choose from and we've filled up our pleylist to make sure we're ready!
Do you know anyone that would like Pley?