This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carando®. All opinions are entirely my own.
We have very limited counter space in our kitchen, but I sacrifice some of that space for my slow cooker. It plays a pretty big role in my kitchen, no matter what time of year it is. I feel like we're always on the go and busy with a million things, so being able to have a hot meal ready is a huge win for us. Today, I want to share a super simple and delicious slow cooker recipe, Meatball Lasagna Soup. Trust me, you'll be making this over and over.
Food Lion is our closest and most convenient grocery store. Tom actually works in the same plaza, so between the two of us, we're there several times a week. I love that I can pick up everything I need with ease. Our meatballs for this slow cooker recipe can actually be picked up in the refrigerated meat aisle.
I used Carando® Mozzarella Rustica Meatballs for this recipe, but any of the Carando meatballs will be great. I love that the Carando Mozzarella Rustica Meatballs are a bit larger than the others. Also, I mean… mozzarella!
I really love homemade meatballs, but who has time for all that? Carando meatballs are authentically crafted and deliciously convenient. They’re homemade meatballs without all the work!
- 2 lbs. Carando Meatballs, cooked according to package
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 1 24 oz. jar of favorite pasta sauce
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. of dried basil
- 6-8 lasagna noodles
- Ricotta cheese
- Parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded
- Cook meatballs according to package.
- Combine beef broth, pasta sauce, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and basil in slow cooker.
- Add cooked meatballs to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Add broken lasagna noodles (bite size pieces) to slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes, until noodles are soft.
- Spoon into bowls and top with Parmesan and a scoop of ricotta.
Head to Food Lion to grab some Carando meatballs and lookout for special savings from 12/5-12/12/18 when you use the Entry Point Kiosk. Offers will vary based on MVP rewards loyalty card.