This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EarnWithBoxTops #CollectiveBias
We made it through the holidays! Pat yourself on the back! Now that the kids are back to school, that means we’re back back to routines of homework, scouts, youth group, and other after school activities. What that also means is that we need those quick and easy go-to recipes!
Today’s recipe is one you’re going to make over and over again! Our Strawberry Cheesecake Granola Parfait is perfect for dessert or even an after school treat.
There are some items that we just always have on-hand at our house. They make for quick and easy mealtime solutions. I recently picked up some of our favorites at Walmart and took advantage of a great promotion that is running through 1/31/18.
Buy 5 participating items + Scan receipt with Box Tops Bonus App = Earn $5 (50 Bonus Box Tops)
To make collecting Box Tops for Education® even easier, there’s an app for that! The Box Tops for Education® Bonus App turns your everyday receipts into cash for your school! It’s free and as easy as 1-2-3. You can download the App with Google Play or iTunes. Here’s how it works:
- Buy: Find offers. Buy Products.
- Scan: Scan your receipt.
- Earn: Watch earnings stack up.
I love that I can earn Bonus Box Tops in the Box Tops Bonus App in combination with the on-pack Box Tops clips and any other coupon, discount, store program or promotion!
We’ve been collecting Box Tops for as long as I can remember. Before we had kids, I submit them for my niece and nephew’s school. Now that we have kids of our own, we send them in with Charlie for his school.
If you’re not familiar with Box Tops for Education®, each little clipped out Box Top is worth $.10! Don’t just toss them! Even if you don’t have kids in school, the local schools around you will definitely appreciate it!
There are hundreds of products that participate in the Box Tops for Education program including:
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Yoplait® Original Fridge Pack
- Nature Valley™ Oats N Honey Granola Bars
- Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™
- Old El Paso™ Taco Dinner Kit
Now I know you’re really interested in that Strawberry Cheesecake Granola Parfait recipe, so here it goes!
It’s really easy to put together and you could make it ahead of time if you need to!
- 3 packs (6 bars total) Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Oats and Honey
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (low fat or regular)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cups whipped topping, thawed
- ½ lb strawberries, sliced thin
- Using a food processor, pulse the granola bars until they are small crumbs. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese, vanilla, and heavy cream in a medium bowl.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy (about a minute).
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and mix until everything is well combined.
- Mix in the whipped topping.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of granola crumbs in cup or glass.
- Place 3-4 thin strawberry slices on top of crumbs.
- Add about 2 Tbsp of cheesecake mixture.
- Top with another Tbsp of crumbs.
- Add about 2 Tbsp cheesecake.
- Place a few strawberry slices on top.
- Sprinkle with granola crumbs.
Do you collect Box Tops for Education? Make sure you take advantage of the bonus promotions!