Thanks to AZO for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are my own.
We all know that Berry has really become a trend in fashion. With clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories and beauty products in various berry shades, it’s definitely a staple in a woman’s life these days.
What you may not realize is how awesome berries are for your overall health!
- Berries tend to be low in sugar!
- Raspberries and Blackberries a great source of folate! That’s important if you’re trying to conceive or are already pregnant!
- Juicy berries are loaded with water, which keeps you hydrated and makes you feel fuller longer.
- Anthocyanins – potent chemicals found in berries – have been shown to support healthy memory and cognitive function.
- The rich, gorgeous colors of berries means that they’re loaded with antioxidants that boost immune function and reduce oxidative stress.
- Berries, especially blueberries and raspberries, contain lutein, which is important for healthy eyes and sharp vision.
- Berries are an excellent source of fiber, which improves digestion and keeps you feeling fuller longer.
- Berries contain crucial minerals including magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- Berries can be used in sweet and savory recipes, or eaten on their own for a nutritious snack.
- And they’re yummy! Check out some great berry recipes below!
Notice there are not too many recipes up there with cranberries. While cranberries are great for your health, they’re not quite as popular in recipes because they are so tart or sour. Cranberries are often referred to as a “super food”! The possible health benefits of consuming cranberries include lowered risk of urinary tract infections, prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, decreased blood pressure and more. Cranberries are a good source of vitamin C, fiber and vitamin E.
Through the years I’ve had many UTIs. If you haven’t experienced this pain, count your lucky stars! Although AZO Cranberry Gummies cannot prevent UTIs, they can help maintain a healthy urinary tract and I’m always up for anything that help with that!
AZO has now made getting your cranberries in even easier! AZO Cranberry Gummies contain the power of cranberry juice without the tart taste. They come in delicious mixed berry flavors!
AZO Cranberry Gummies is a urinary maintenance tool that incorporates the clinically proven benefits of cranberry*. AZO Cranberry Gummies is made with Pacran®, a super-concentrated cranberry powder that helps flush the urinary tract to maintain cleanliness*. Just two AZO Cranberry Gummies are equal to one 10-ounce glass of cranberry juice**, without the excess calories!
New AZO Cranberry® Gummies are available at CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, drug stores, food stores and other major retailers.
Right now you can enter the Berry Beauty Sweepstakes on the AZO Products Facebook page.
This is a great prize pack to refresh your berry beauty stash! Be sure to give AZO Cranberry Gummies a try and enter to win the Berry Beauty Sweepstakes!
**Biological activity of 10oz cranberry juice cocktail
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
AZO Cranberry® used under license by i-Health, Inc.
Pacran® is a trademark of Naturex.