If you're looking for a delicious no bake treat, you'll love our Chocolate Covered Graham Cracker Bites. They're sweet little bites of graham crackers, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
Of course, we're making that even better by coating the whole thing in chocolate!
This recipe is so simple, which makes it a great one for the kids to help with or whip up for a last minute treat.
You're going to start out by combining the crushed graham crackers, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
The mixture should feel like wet sand, so add more graham cracker crumbs and/or peanut butter as you see fit.
Once your mixture is the right consistency, roll the graham cracker mixture into one-inch balls and place on a lined baking pan.
Let the balls chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Using the double boiler method, melt your chocolate chips separately.
Dip each graham cracker ball into your melted semi-sweet chocolate. Make sure each ball is fully coated with chocolate.
Place back onto your lined baking sheet.
Finish off these super simple graham cracker bites by drizzling each one with white chocolate.
The only thing left to do now is place the chocolate covered graham cracker bites in the refrigerator to allow chocolate to set.
- 2.5 to 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 block cream cheese (about 6 oz), softened
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, fold together graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese, and peanut butter. (The mixture should feel like wet sand, so add more graham cracker crumbs and/or peanut butter as you see fit).
- Roll graham cracker mixture into one-inch spheres and place on lined baking pan. Let chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Using the double boiler method, melt your chocolate chips separately.
- Dip each graham cracker sphere into your melted semi-sweet chocolate. Make sure each sphere is fully coated with chocolate. Place back onto your lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle each graham cracker bite with white chocolate. Place in refrigerator once more to allow chocolate to set.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
HERSHEY'S Kitchens Baking, White Chocolate Chips, 12 Ounce
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter, 7g (7% DV) of Protein per Serving, Smooth, Creamy Texture, No Stir Peanut Butter, 16 Ounce, Pack of 3
Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips - 12 oz. (340g), 6 bags
Reynolds Kitchens Non-Stick Parchment Paper - Amazon Exclusive 12 inch - 60 Square Feet
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Farberware Classic Stainless Series 2-Quart Covered Double Boiler