We had our annual MOMS Club banquet over the weekend. Man, I love those ladies. Being a mom can be isolating enough, but when you're at stay-at-home mom, you don't always get the luxury of talking to other grown-ups. These moms are there to help me chase my crazy kids and make sure they survive a playdate. They also help keep me sane.
We did dinner at a restaurant on the water. To make our dinner out a little easier on the wallet, a few of us brought desserts to share with the group. I whipped up these super simple Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes in a Jar.
Since I made these in 4 oz canning jars, I was able to put lids on them and easily transport them to the party!
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup sugar
- package of Chocolate Oreo Cookies
- 20 Chocolate Mint Cookies (optional)
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, whipped topping, and sugar. (Use a mixer for about 3 minutes or so)
- Set aside about 6 Chocolate Oreo cookies for topping.
- Crush remaining Oreo cookies and add to cream cheese blend.
- Beat for another couple of minutes until well combined.
- (optional) Put chocolate mint cookie in the bottom of each 4 oz jar.
- Fill jar with cookies and cream mixture.
- Crush those cookies you set aside and put a spoonful on top of each jar.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Make these! Do it! They're perfect for a backyard BBQ, especially with the lids on the jars. Toss them in a cooler and you're all set!
Did I mention these are No-Bake Cheesecakes?!? It doesn't get much easier! All of my Mommy friends loved them and the hubby and kids loved the few I had leftover!