This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Weight Watchers, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #WWFoodsAtShopRite http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Summer is dwindling down as the kids are back in school, but that doesn't mean we're done with frozen desserts! I love a sweet treat after dinner (or sometimes an afternoon snack). The thing is though, I've been trying to make better decisions and loading up on a giant dessert is definitely not a healthy idea.
I stopped into ShopRite for some back to school supplies and picked up some great Weight Watchers products, making my healthy choices even easier! Thanks to items like these NEW Weight Watchers® Snack Size Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bars and Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese, I can enjoy my favorite treats with a little less guilt. Select stores will have a sampling event on 9/18 between 10-4, stop by to try great products and get a coupon!
Guys, this dessert is so easy! You know we love easy around here! With two little ones under my feet all the time, I need easy (and dessert) in my life!
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 8 oz tubs Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 8 snack size Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter until well blended.
- Press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until combined.
- Add ice cream bars and mix well, breaking up the bars.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust and spread evenly.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving to make for easier slicing.
This Candy Bar Ice Cream Cheesecake will definitely be a hit with the whole family! It's the perfect amount of sweet. If you want to jazz it up a bit, you could drizzle some peanut butter, chocolate, or caramel on top, but I think it's perfect just the way it is!
With the candy bar ice cream bars in there, you get all the caramel, chocolate, and peanut butter goodness of a candy bar without all the guilt!