This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
Just because the weather has turned, I'm not enjoying ice cream any less. I always try to have some in the freezer for a nighttime snack after the kids head to bed (I don't have to share everything). Our No Churn Sugar Cookie Ice Cream is perfect for the cooler months.
You know I don't drink coffee, but that doesn't stop me from keeping some delicious International Delight® Coffee Creamers. I absolutely love the seasonal flavors! I picked up the International Delight® Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer at Walmart this week.
Tom gets to add a bit of seasonal yum to his morning coffee and I get to make fun recipes like our ice cream! It's pretty much a win-win!
I did grab a bottle of International Delight® Chocolate Hazelnut as well! Who wouldn't want a bottle of that in the fridge?!?
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup International Delight® Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- cookie frosting
- 2-4 baked sugar cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and coffee creamer.
- Using an electric mixer on high-speed, whip the mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Pour half the whipped mixture into a freezer safe container (I use a loaf pan).
- Drizzle with cookie frosting, sprinkles, and 1-2 crumbled sugar cookies.
- Pour remaining whipped mixture on top and repeat with toppings.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours. (Freeze overnight for a harder ice cream.)
When I think about the cooler months and the holidays, I think about frosted sugar cookies with sprinkles on top. So, that's exactly what I wanted in this No Churn Sugar Cookie Ice Cream.
For another delicious idea, check out the video below from International Delight®.
I love the variety of recipes you can make with coffee creamers! Which seasonal coffee creamer is your favorite?