This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
We're big fans of dessert. I mean, honestly, who isn't? Charlie loves all things chocolate, so I decided to whip up some yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Donuts. They are so easy to make and perfect for a sweet breakfast or dessert!
I rarely make things from scratch. I just don't have the time or energy to do all that when there are products that I can use. While at Walmart this week, I picked up some of the new NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® baking mixes. With over 75 years of baking experience, Nestlé certainly knows what they're doing. What I really love about these Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes is how easy it is to really add my own special touch and make it my own.
There are four varieties of the Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes available:
- Brownies & More with Butterfingers
- Brownies & More with chocolate morsels
- Cookies & More with Butterfingers
- Cookies & More with chocolate morsels
Don't let the Brownies or Cookies part of the name fool you though, there are so many things you can whip up with these just by adding a few ingredients of your own.
- 1 package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies & More Cookie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ⅔ cup water
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients, saving about ¼ cup of the Nestle morsels for topping later.
- Coat donut pan with cooking spray.
- Using a piping bag or a plastic baggie with the tip cut off, fill the donut cavities about half way full.
- Bake about 10 - 12 minutes for a full size donut and about 5-7 for mini donuts.
- Allow to cool on a rack.
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk for a couple of minutes until smooth.
- Spread frosting over donuts.
- Sprinkle some chocolate morsels over frosting.
The baked donuts turn out cake-like and delicious. If you bake them a little longer, they'll be a little crispy around the edges (and I absolutely love that).
These are seriously easy and take so little effort. You're going to need to make these! You can even pop them in the freezer (without the frosting) for a snack later!
What yummy treat would you make with a Nestle Toll House Baking Mix?