This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShopRitePBJLove #CollectiveBias
Who is ready for all of the lunch packing fun that comes with back-to-school? Honestly, I can say I am. I don't mind it much and my kids eat just about anything. And really, if they end up eating the same thing every day for the entire year, I'm also cool with that.
I think some of the best sales and promotions happen around back-to-school season! Right now at ShopRite, there is a “Buy 4 Save $4” promotion that includes Smucker’s Fruit Spreads (17.5 – 18oz), Jif Peanut Butter (16 oz), Pepperidge Farm Harvest Classics Bread and Slider Rolls, Ziploc® Sandwich Bags (40 ct)! Between 8/27 and 9/2, when you buy any 4 of the mentioned products, you'll receive a coupon at checkout to save $4 on your next shopping order at ShopRite.
In our house, Peanut Butter and Jelly is a staple. Like seriously, I craved it while pregnant with Charlie. The boys eat pb&j in many forms, but this new recipe I came up with for Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancake Poppers is the new favorite. If you didn't know, we graze in our house. The idea of snacking is pretty much always going through someone's mind and these pancake poppers are the perfect little bites that make you feel like you're snacking.
They're easy to make a big batch and use throughout the week for all the lunches (and after school snacks)!
Of course, we used our favorite PB&J supplies for these pancake poppers: Smucker’s® Strawberry Preserves and Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter. Ziploc® Sandwich Bags make our PB&J Pancake Poppers super easy to take them for lunch to school!
- 1½ cups flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups milk
- ¼ cup Jif® Extra Chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a cake pop or mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Add in milk, oil, peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs.
- Whisk until mostly smooth (some small lumps are okay).
- Fill cake pop mold about ½ full.
- Add ¼ tsp of strawberry preserves in the middle of each mold.
- Fill with pancake batter to top of mold.
- Place cake pop pan lid on top and seal.
- Bake 13 minutes.
- Flip baked pancake poppers onto wire rack and let cool a few minutes.
Check out the so many ways to PB&J this Back To School on ShopRite.com!