This is a sponsored post on behalf of Savings.com. As always, all statements and opinions are my own.
I know summer may be just about over, but I'm always a fan of Ice Pops! What's not to love about a frozen treat? I whipped up these super simple Coconut Cinnamon Ice Coffee Pops for a fun treat to give mom (or dad) that afternoon pick-me-up we so often need.
For our frozen coffee treat, I used a coffee favorite in our house – Community Coffee. Since founded in 1919, Community Coffee has been family owned and family operated. They also work with many of the same family-run farms that they've worked with for generations now.
Tom's the coffee drinker in our house, but I love cooking with it and creating fun new recipes in the kitchen.
Community Coffee uses only 100% Arabica coffee beans and ensures they're roasted and blended, just the right way! They're devoted to putting out the best product and taste it every day!
With as much coffee as we go through in this house, you know I'm always down for a good deal.
Right now at Harris Teeter, you can save $3.00 off any two bags or K-Cup boxes of Community® Coffee with the coupon below!
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of coconut extract
- 1 pot of brewed and chilled Community Coffee
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- ¼ cup of unsweetened coconut chips
- In a large pitcher add coconut cream, coconut chips, cinnamon and sugar and mix together until fully blended.
- Add coffee and stir.
- Pour into ice pop molds.
- Chill in freezer until completely frozen.
- To release from mold run the bottom of the mold under hot water.
Be sure to print this coupon to use at Harris Teeter and make these delicious Coconut Cinnamon Ice Coffee Pops!