This is a sponsored post by Renolds KITCHENS® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Who else has a hard time with plastic wrap? Either I can’t find the end of the roll, it tears super crooked, the whole roll flies out of the box, or I slice my finger on those sharp teeth. I know I’m not alone in this.
Thanks to Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap, I can do a little victory dance every time I use plastic wrap! As a mom, it’s really all about the little things these days and we take the wins wherever we can!
Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap has a Starter edge™ that makes it easy to find the start of the roll, a built-in slide cutter that ensures a clean cut (yes, every time), and each roll is automatically held in place to keep it from jumping out of the package during dispensing.
I know we all know to use Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap to keep our food super fresh, but there are so many other uses for plastic wrap!
Plastic Wrap Hacks
1. Keep your ice cream safe from freezer burn by draping a sheet of plastic wrap over ice cream before sealing and storing in the freezer.
2. Get rid of fruit flies by placing a sheet of plastic wrap over a small dish filled with apple cider vinegar and a few drops of dish soap. Poke a few holes in the plastic wrap and they’ll be able to get in, but not find their way out!
3. Wrap the stem of bananas in plastic wrap to slow down the ripening process.
4. Remove sticker adhesive from glass jars (think salsa, pasta sauce, pickles) by wetting the sticker with soap and water, covering in plastic wrap and letting sit for a few minutes. Remove the plastic wrap and easily wipe clean!
5. Move items easier by wrapping completely in plastic wrap. It will help keep contents securely in place (dresser drawers, cutlery holders, kids toy bins).
6. Traveling? Put a piece of plastic wrap under under the caps of liquid travel bottles (shampoo, body wash, mouthwash) to prevent leaks and spills.
7. Use plastic wrap to protect things you can’t move (like the toilet) when you paint.
8. Cover your seeds with plastic wrap to create a little greenhouse effect, locking the moisture in.
If you have any more hacks for using plastic wrap, I’d love to heart them! Be sure to grab your coupon for Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap!