It's summertime and that means a ton of gatherings with friends and family.
Of course, we don't like showing up empty-handed to a party! One of our favorite things to bring is a pasta salad because they're super quick and easy to throw together at the last minute.
Have you tried a BLT Pasta Salad?
It'll be a new favorite of yours to bring to the parties this summer!
Doesn't everyone love a good BLT?!?
While I'd love to make a ton of BLT sandwiches to bring to a party, that's just not feasible. Bringing a big bowl of pasta salad that has all the flavors of a BLT is totally doable!
And it doesn't just have to be for a party! This pasta salad is great for an easy lunch or a side dish for dinner.
- 6 cups cooked pasta
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped up
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ cup ranch dressing.
- In a bowl, toss cooked pasta, bacon pieces, cherry tomatoes and chopped lettuce.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and serve.