This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
I have a secret. I don’t like pecan pie. Growing up, my father would make two pies for holidays: apple pie for me and pecan pie for my mom. Knowing that, you can imagine I was a little hesitant when I saw the M&M’s® Pecan Pie, but I always try the new flavors. I’m one of those people that will try anything once.
To me, fall is all about apples, warm pies served with cold ice cream, snuggling under blankets and football. I also grabbed a new Snapple® Apple that’s perfect for the fall!
So, what did I think? They’re delicious. Grab this coupon and go get a bag. Like now.
Once I had my hands on a few bags of the M&M’s® Pecan Pie, I had to make a couple of yummy treats! Originally, I was just going to make a cream cheese dip, but then I decided I needed a cookie bar to dip!
You know I’m all about the easy recipes. With two kids running around all day, I don’t have the time or energy to camp out in the kitchen. That doesn’t mean I don’t like nice treats though.
- 1 container (16 oz) of Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 tub (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ⅓ cup Mott's® Apple Sauce Original
- 1 cup M&M's® Pecan Pie
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese frosting until completely combined.
- Add in ⅓ cup of Mott's® Apple Sauce, stirring gently.
- Sprinkle in M&M's® Pecan Pie.
- Top with additional M&M's® Pecan Pie as desired.
- Serve cold.
This is the perfect fall dip to take to a girl’s night in, to enjoy during game day, or maybe just a late night snack for mom after the kiddos have finally zonked out for the night!
I mentioned up there an easy cookie bar for a yummy dipper! I made a chocolate variation of these SNICKERS® Cake Mix Cookie Bars with the M&M’s® Pecan Pie.
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Cake Mix - Devil's Food
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup Mott's® Apple Sauce Original
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup M&M's® Pecan Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except M&M's® Pecan Pie.
- Pour batter into greased 10x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle M&M's® Pecan Pie over batter.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Should be slightly springy when touched.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Slice into long bars that are perfect for dipping!
I mean, you always need a yummy chocolate cookie bar for dipping, right? Especially since we use a frosting in the dip! I think it also makes a great dip for apple slices, graham crackers, or even giant marshmallows!
Don’t forget to grab your coupon and head to Walmart to pick up all of your favorite fall treats!
Be sure to check out more delicious dessert recipes here. I’d love to hear your favorite!
What does Fall mean to you?