Summer is all about the Sangria, right? You’re going to want a big pitcher of this Strawberry-Nectarine Tequila Sangria for your next party!
Or… maybe just for an afternoon at home.
I very rarely order alcoholic drinks when we go out because the cost is usually ridiculously high for what you get. I can make a whole pitcher at home for about the same.
So…. that’s just what I did.
The thing about sangria is that it’s cheap and yummy! Don’t spend a bunch of money on a fancy bottle of wine.
Something under $10 will work perfect. One bottle of wine makes enough sangria for about eight servings.
And because sangria is so easy to drink, assume that each person will drink a few servings. Make sure you don’t run out, so get a bottle of wine for every two to three people you’ll be serving.
Make sure your fruit is ripe or it won’t have enough juice to get the party started. Nectarines are one of my favorite fruits, so I love adding them into my sangria when i can.
Don’t forget to invite your friends over and share!
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- ½ cup Tequila
- 1 bottle of wine (I use Moscato or a sweet berry wine)
- 1 liter sparkling water
- Put sliced fruit into pitcher with tequila and wine.
- Stir to give it a good mix.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours (overnight is perfect).
- Taste and add a little fruit juice or simple syrup if you would like it sweeter.
- Add sparkling water to pitcher.
- Serve and enjoy responsibly.
What kind of Sangria is your favorite?