Are you a smoothie person? I know there are people that do several smoothies throughout the day, but I never really jumped on that.
Ninja recently sent us a Nutri Ninja® Auto-iQ™ Compact System to add to our kitchen and I intend to use it regularly! I even made a spot for it on our counter so it has a permanent home. You know all those small appliances and kitchen gadgets that get put away in a closet are never pulled back out and used!
Okay, so it’s a just another blender, right? Nope! The Nutri Ninja Aut0-iQ Compact System combines nutrient & vitamin extraction AND high performance to make salsa, smoothies AND cookie dough all in one machine! This nutrient extractor, high-performance blender and food processor will be the roommate you always dreamed of. My favorite thing about this Nutri Ninja is the Auto iQ feature. It’s a sensor that prevents over-processing and allows for even blending without having to stop and scrape down the sides (we all know how annoying that is). The Auto IQ will blend, pause and pulse, as needed. Learn about Auto iQ here.
I put my Mini Chef to work this week and we created a yummy Strawberry-Pineapple Kale Smoothie! I was a little worried about mixing everything up together because I knew the color wasn’t going to be super appealing. But… that’s what Charlie chose at the grocery store, so that’s what we did!
Thanks to the suction cups on the bottom of the base, I don’t have to worry about the system moving around while Charlie is adding things to make his smoothie!
Now for the fun part! Hitting the buttons and watching it all mix together! The Nutri Ninja is so easy to use, I can let Charlie select our settings and then hit the start button.
We did the Auto iQ Extract and Smooth Boost Yes! With Smooth Boost selected, we get a super smooth drink that the boys will really enjoy. To me, it’s more drinkable that way. If you choose Smooth Boost No, your drink is more full-bodied and thicker. With the Auto iQ Extract option, we’re able to achieve the finest breakdown of fruits and veggies for deliciously drinkable nutrient juices! I want to get all the vitamins I can from that kale!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup kale
- ½ cup juice (berry, apple, whatever you have will work)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Add ingredients in order listed to Nutri Ninja's Blend & Prep Bowl.
- Select Smooth Boost Yes and Auto iQ Extract.
Charlie seriously sucked this down! He was so impressed by the Nutri Ninja’s ability to mix everything all together. i was pretty impressed I got his expression on video!
I will for sure be making more green smoothies for him and experimenting with lots of fruits and veggies! I think we’re trying some cookie dough with our dough blade next though!
Ninja is giving one of my readers the same system that we received! Included in your Nutri Ninja Auto iQ with SmoothBoost:
- Two 24-ounce Nutri Ninja Tritan Cups with two Sip & Seal Lids
- 24-ounce stainless steel Nutri Ninja Cup
- 40-ounce blend & prep bowl with dough/chopping blade
- 30 recipe inspiration guide
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Avocado Deviled Eggs // Courtney’s Sweets
- Easter Bunny Cake // Momma Lew
- Strawberry Pound Cake Parfaits for Easter // Baby Loving Mama
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Cheesecake Bites // We’re Parents
- White Chocolate Covered Grapes // Frugal Novice
- Easy Lamb Chops Recipe for the Oven // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Bunny Rabbit Pancake // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies // Step Stool Chef
- No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites // Vegging at the Shore
- Strawberry Pineapple Kale Smoothie // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Cooking with Kids: Keeping it Safe // O’Boy! Organic
- Peaches and Cream Pie // Can’t Google Everything