Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.
With summer just around the corner, we're always looking to add easy meal ideas to our menu. I've made some sheet pan dinners, but never shared them on the blog before today. This Teriyaki Pork and Garlic Roasted Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is sure to be a hit!
Between playing outside in the sun all day and running around to various activities, I need to be able to get dinner on the table and not rely on take-out and frozen bag meals. Thanks to Smithfield, this is even easier with their marinated fresh pork. They've done the work for me! Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork (made from 100% fresh pork with no artificial ingredients) allows me to get a meal on the table in just about 30 minutes. Honestly, all you have to do is open the package, put it on a pan, and pop it in the oven!
Owen and I stopped at Safeway the other day and grabbed a few varieties from their fresh meat section that would all work great, but this time we decided to use the Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin for a real flavor, real fast kind of dinner – my favorite!
- 1 Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- 16 oz baby carrots
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into small florets
- 8 oz fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 large red onion, chopped in about 1" chunks
- 1 16 oz can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3-4 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Add broccoli, carrots, onion, sugar snap peas, and pineapple to large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over vegetables and stir to coat.
- Line large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread coated vegetables over sheet pan.
- Place pork tenderloin in center of sheet pan.
- Roast in oven for about 25-30 minutes (stir/flip vegetables about halfway through), until meat temperature reads 145.
- Allow meat to rest about 5 minutes before slicing.
Summer to me is all about the fresh fruits and veggies, so the pineapple and vegetables pair perfectly with the sweet teriyaki pork tenderloin.
And you all know I love anything that makes my meal-prep easier! Everyone loves how tender and tasty the pork is and Mom didn't even have to try! That's a win for me!
What I love about this sheet pan dinner is that everything is done all together. Seriously, you just need to pull your pork tenderloin off to slice and then serve it all up. If you need something else, you can serve it with some rice, but in our house this is plenty as is.
At our new house, we're outside almost every day for a few hours. I know that's only going to increase as the weather gets more summer-like, and I am super excited to spend the summer outside with my two favorite little boys.
Spend more time doing things you love this summer and less time slaving over a stove in the kitchen! Our Teriyaki Pork and Garlic Roasted Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is perfect because your main dish and sides cook all together. Easy prep and a delicious dinner!
Smithfield is also challenging you to see what you can do with Marinated Fresh Pork to get a flavorful meal ready in about 30 minutes with their “What Can You Do With 30?” meal and tip contest. For more 30-minute meal preparation ideas, and to submit your original recipe for a chance to win great prizes, head to www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com.