This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Smithfield at Walmart.
You may think the holidays are all about ham and turkey, but today we're sharing another recipe that is great for a holiday dinner. Our Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin can go from the fridge to the table in under 90 minutes!
Holiday dinners seem to pop up all over the calendar during December. That being the case, we don't always have days to plan dinner in advance. This Pork Tenderloin dish is perfect for an easy, last-minute holiday dinner!
One of my favorite things about the holidays is all of the stuffing! Maybe you call it dressing, depending on where you're from. I added some apples and onions to jazz up our boxed stuffing mix that makes it perfect for a holiday dinner with our pork tenderloin.
- Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 boxed stuffing mix
- 1¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- The pork loin package with come with two tenderloins.
- Slice pork starting about a third of its thickness and slice about halfway through. You're going to turn the pork so that you're creating a long, flat piece of pork while cutting. (I'm sure that makes no sense, but it will once you're doing it)
- Combine apple, onion, water, and stuffing mix into a mixing bowl and let the stuffing absorb some of the water.
- Spread half of stuffing mix over one spread tenderloin and the other half on the other.
- Using kitchen twine, roll up the pork and tie it tightly. 3 or 4 ties should work.
- Place pork tenderloin, seam side down in greased dish.
- Spread butter over top of pork and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hr 15 min.
This is what my pork tenderloin looked like after I filleted it so I could have room to stuff it. It's not overly pretty, but I've never claimed to be a kitchen pro. We all know it doesn't have to be pretty to be tasty!
If you'd like to, you can cook your apples and onions in a skillet for a few minutes to soften them up, but I like a little bite.
Our Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin came out amazing! The Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Tenderloin stayed moist and tender through the process and pairs well with the apples and onion stuffing.
Smithfield All Natural pork has set the standard for the safest and highest quality products born and bred in the U.S.! And I love a company that really helps the community and Smithfield does just that. Not only do they provide local jobs, but they partner with farm families throughout the country.
How would you prepare Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork for a holiday dinner?