This post is sponsored by Stella® Cheese but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
The holidays are upon us. Eeekkk!!! I know I say it all the time, but how can we already be at Thanksgiving? I feel like the year just started and here we are with just six weeks left. Our holidays are packed with traveling, a lot of family time, and of course – yummy food! This Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is exactly what you need to add to your holidays!
Spinach Artichoke Dip makes a great appetizer for the holidays. It's warm and cheesy – so pretty much your typical comfort food.
Speaking of all things cheesy, with its rich Italian history of traditional cheesemaking, Stella® cheese is challenging you to revamp your classic holiday dishes by using any of their cheese products!
Stella® cheese products naturally adds a touch of gourmet to your traditional or unique holiday dishes.
Of course, you don't have to serve this an appetizer before a huge dinner. Spinach Artichoke Dip makes a great addition to pot-luck style meal! I know we have plenty of those on our schedules here.
And don't worry about the kids! Mine love it because it's really just a yummy dip that's packed with cheese! Who doesn't love that?
The kids don't need to know about those veggies in there.
I bake our spinach artichoke dip in a cast iron skillet, but you can obviously use any casserole dish.
We usually enjoy our spinach artichoke dip with bagel chips, toasted baguette slices, or pita chips.
You can also do fresh veggies or regular tortilla chips if that's your thing.
Find Stella Cheeses at a local store near you! It's sure to up your cheese game this season!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 can (about 14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- (optional, but you totally should) additional Parmesan to top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Add mixture to cast iron skillet.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until middle is bubbly and cheese is melted/slightly browned.