Football and yummy food go hand-in-hand, right? We're sharing this awesome Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe with you today that you're going to want at your house this Sunday for the game!
You definitely want to check out this yummy Buffalo Chicken Pizza!
I do cheat a little and use some store bought pizza dough. I could make my own, but it's so easily available and cuts out a few steps.
This tasty buffalo sauce is what gives the pizza that extra kick! Yum!
You can drizzle some ranch dressing on your pizza or dip your slices. I'm a dipper.
- 1 chicken breast (3 cups of bite size chunks)
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon of basil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ¼ cup of buffalo sauce
- 2 pounds of pizza dough
- ¾ cup of pizza sauce
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of flour for rolling dough
- (optional garnish) Parmesan cheese
- (optional garnish) Parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut chicken in half, lengthwise. Season chicken with seasonings. In a grill pan, over medium high heat, grill chicken 4-5 minutes per side –or until done.
- Cut chicken into bite size chunks and toss with buffalo sauce.
- Roll out pizza dough to fit greased and floured pizza pan.
- Spoon pizza sauce over pizza dough. Arrange chicken on top of sauce, and then sprinkle 1 ½ cups of mozzarella cheese over pizza.
- Bake pizza for 9-11 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
When pizza dough is rolled out, let sit for ten minutes before adding any toppings. Use minimal flour for rolling.
What are some of your favorite spicy game day foods?