This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AD #Tailgreatness #CollectiveBias
Football and yummy food go hand-in-hand, right? We're sharing this awesome Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe with you today that you're going to want at your house this Sunday for the game! While I love all the spicy gametime snacks, they don't always love me back.
This football season, don’t get sidelined by frequent heartburn! Get Ready For Tailgreatness with all-day, all-night protection with Nexium® 24HR*. *May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed. The #1 Choice of Doctors and Pharmacists** for their own frequent heartburn is definitely what I want! **Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI
Make the most of your Game Day with just one pill a day. I grabbed my 42 count of Nexium® 24HR Tablets at Walmart.
Now that we're ready to tackle the frequent heartburn, check out this yummy Buffalo Chicken Pizza!
I do cheat a little and use some store bought pizza dough. I could make my own, but it's so easily available and cuts out a few steps.
This tasty buffalo sauce is what gives the pizza that extra kick! Yum!
You can drizzle some ranch dressing on your pizza or dip your slices. I'm a dipper.
- 1 chicken breast (3 cups of bite size chunks)
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon of basil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ¼ cup of buffalo sauce
- 2 pounds of pizza dough
- ¾ cup of pizza sauce
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of flour for rolling dough
- (optional garnish) Parmesan cheese
- (optional garnish) Parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut chicken in half, lengthwise. Season chicken with seasonings. In a grill pan, over medium high heat, grill chicken 4-5 minutes per side –or until done.
- Cut chicken into bite size chunks and toss with buffalo sauce.
- Roll out pizza dough to fit greased and floured pizza pan.
- Spoon pizza sauce over pizza dough. Arrange chicken on top of sauce, and then sprinkle 1 ½ cups of mozzarella cheese over pizza.
- Bake pizza for 9-11 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
What are some of your favorite spicy game day foods that you will indulge in without fear of heartburn?
*Use as directed. *May take 1-4 days for full effect.