This post contains affiliate links.
If you ask Charlie what he wants for his 3rd Birthday, this is what you get.
- Caillou dvds
- a wagon – we got him the Step2 Wagon for 2
- light-up shoes – Mommom found him Spiderman ones!
- Rescue Bots – “lots of Rescue Bots”
- games – We’re giving him Candy Land this year
- Mickey Mouse movie
- pool – Mommy wouldn’t mind this one.
- Caillou books (I dislike Caillou, but Charlie loves him)
I’m absolutely positive that this boy does not need many toys and luckily, he doesn’t have his eye on many toys other than the Rescue Bots. The wagon is useful and everyone could enjoy a pool.
Books and movies are always okay by me.