This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasyHolidayEats #CollectiveBias
It's official, Christmas is this week! Christmas week is full of craziness between wrapping the gifts, the fact that Charlie's already out of school for winter break, and numerous holiday activities going on. Now, for some reason, the people in this house still want to eat every day, several times a day, even with all of that going on.
I'm sharing a super simple dinner that you can have on the table in less than 30 minutes! That's not too bad, right?
I grabbed a couple of boxes of Red Baron® French Bread Pizzas from Walmart. I opted for the Red Baron® 3-Meat French Bread Pizza Singles for Tom and I and the Red Baron® 3-Meat French Bread Pizza Singles for the boys.
I love how quick and easy these are! They come individually wrapped, so I was able to make the perfect amount for our family instead of the whole package at once.
The French Bread Pizzas take about 22 minutes in the oven, which is plenty of time to whip up our super-creamy Stovetop Mac & Cheese!
- 8 oz curly pasta (cavatappi, cellentani, elbows)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slices American cheese
- Cook pasta according to package, drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat heavy cream, cream cheese and garlic sauce.
- When the edges start to bubble, whisk the cream cheese until combined with the heavy cream.
- It will thicken in about a minute.
- Add both cheeses and continue whisking until cheese is melted and cheese mixture is smooth.
- Pour sauce over pasta and stir to coat evenly.
During a busy time, like the holidays, we all need an easy meal and the Red Baron® French Bread Pizzas paired with our Creamy Stovetop Mac & Cheese makes a great meal that the whole family will approve of!
Being able to pull pizza out of the freezer and pop it into the oven is a life-saver on busy nights!
What are some of your favorite recipes that would pair great with pizza during the busy holiday season?