This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias
These boys of mine. I love them. I absolutely love that I get to stay home with them every day and watch them grow and learn. What I do not love is the little amount of “me time” that I get. At least when I was working I had a car ride all by myself to and from work. That time was usually spent rocking out to music as loud as I wanted.
Everyone needs to have a “Me Moment”. I sneak mine in after the boys are in bed, usually all three of them. There are a few shows that I follow and make sure to watch weekly: Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars and Nashville . These are the ones that Tom won’t watch with me. After everyone is in bed, I curl up on the couch, grab a snack, take control of the remote and enjoy some “me time”!
While in Walmart over the weekend, we found a demo for the new Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt. Charlie has to try whatever it is they’re giving away anytime we see one, so of course he ran right over. They had me at Ice Cream Inspired, so I knew I’d be trying this too. If you haven’t figured it out yet, Charlie’s a charmer (when he wants to be). The older woman working the demo fell in love with Charlie and loaded up his Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt cup with a couple of extra spoonfuls. She just kept saying how cute and sweet he was.
She also gave Charlie a cup for his little brother. Don’t worry, Charlie filled her in on his little brother’s name and age.
I think I just found my new favorite yogurt! The Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurts come in three delicious flavors: Vanilla Bean, Raspberry Chocolate Chip and Mint Chocolate Chip. Charlie of course wanted anything with Chocolate. We tried the Vanilla Bean with Owen and it absolutely tastes like Vanilla Bean ice cream. I went for the Raspberry Chocolate Chip. It tastes just like Black Raspberry ice cream with a hint of chocolate.
This is definitely the way to indulge without the judgement, whether you want dessert before dinner or a breakfast that’s ready for on-the-go. Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurts are a good source of proten (7g), have less sugar than other yogurts and only contain 190-210 calories. All the taste of ice cream with a lot less guilt!
After the demo we had to pick up a few of each flavor. I needed to make a yummy dessert for my alone time with the Raspberry Chocolate Chip and I had just the recipe in mind!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 container (5.3 ounces) Raspberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, diced
- powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, whole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease and flour your Bundt pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs in one at a time.
- Alternate adding in the flour mixture and the yogurt, mixing just until combined.
- Gently fold in diced raspberries.
- Pour the batter into the Bundt pan.
- Place in the oven and reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick check comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at 10 minutes in the pan, then flip onto cooling rack or plate to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and fill the middle with whole raspberries.
This was actually the first time I’ve used a bundt pan. It took two tries, but I got it! The first one I filled too high and overflowed it, couldn’t get it out of the pan. So, I adjusted my recipe and this one came out perfect!
Fitting in a “me moment” is important to make sure Mommy doesn’t have a breakdown.
Love Müller? Visit www.Mullerquaker.com to sign up on for their mailing list and receive the latest news and offers. As a thank you, you’ll also get a coupon to use toward your next purchase! You can follow Müller on Facebook and Twitter to get updates on all the #MullerMoments.
How do you enjoy your “me moment”?