How cute is this Popcorn in a Jar Gift? I know, right? Okay, so this will make a great gift for a teacher, the mail lady, that crazy aunt, pretty much anyone you need a gift for.
The beauty of this Popcorn Mix Gift in a Jar is how easy it is to throw together. The kids can help you, too!
- 1 quart Mason Jar & Cover
- 2 cups Popped Popcorn
- ½ cup pretzel sticks (broke in half)
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips (we mixed white and dark!)
- ½ cup Mixed Nuts
- ⅓ cup M&M candies (holiday colors!)
- Wax Paper
- Ribbon, Bow and tag of your choice
- Canning Funnel (or use a paper plate rolled up!)
- Measure and mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Place the funnel in the jar, scoop handfuls of the snack mix into the funnel. Shake the jar each time to settle the ingredients.
- Continue until full. Place a square of parchment paper on the top of the jar before adding the lid.
- You can also skip mixing the ingredients together in the bowl and add them in layers for a different look!
Now, to make this Popcorn Mix in a Jar Gift even better is to include a movie, movie passes, or my favorite, a Netflix gift card! If you’re feeling extra generous, a Roku device would make a great gift to watch their Netflix, while eating their popcorn mix!
We have two free printable tags for you, too! You can print them out on regular paper, cut them out, punch a hole and attach to the jar with string OR you can print them out on these sticky labels.
If you follow along, you know how much we love our Netflix. No matter where we are or what we’re doing, I have access to Netflix on one device or another (or maybe even several to please multiple people at one time). When we’re home, Charlie’s able to navigate the remote to help himself (and occasionally his brother) to whatever they want to watch.
12 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids get Care Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.
Thanks to Netflix, one reader will receive a 6 month subscription to Netflix! Now… will you give it away or keep it for yourself?
Who do you know that would love a Netflix subscription?