While we were at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa last month, we visited the all-inclusive bar often. The great part about this was it wasn't just for alcoholic drinks. Charlie found a few favorites as well, but the top of the list is the Banana Smoothie.
We've made them a few times at home already! I need to find out how they made theirs because they were more like a slushie, but ours are pretty awesome, too.
Banana smoothies are a yummy treat or even a quick breakfast! Of course, I love that these are something that Charlie can help make. Owen joined in on the fun, too!
- 2 whole ripe bananas
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds or until smoothie is at desired thickness.
Blenders are one of those super cool kitchen gadgets that the kids will love helping you with in the kitchen!
Just be careful they don't hit the buttons before the lid is on! Owen almost got it, but we were able to save the day.
One of the most exciting things that the kids all seemed to love at Beaches were the bendy straws from all of their fun drinks! I just ordered some for us to have on hand for all of these smoothies we've been whipping up!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake with Whipped Cream // Courtney's Sweets
- One Hour Bread Recipe // Momma Lew
- Homemade Berry Granola // Baby Loving Mama
- The Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe // We're Parents
- Cranberry, Orange, & White Chocolate Bars // Frugal Novice
- Easy French Pastries Kids Can Make // Eating Richly
- Thanksgiving Fruit and Cheese Turkey Centerpiece // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Easy Peasy Cheesy Puffs // Step Stool Chef
- Twinestrone Soup // Vegging at the Shore
- Banana Smoothies // Mom's Messy Miracles
- Harvest Kale Salad // O'Boy! Organic
- Zwetschgenwähe: Swiss Plum Pie // Can't Google Everything