As a mom of two boys, I’ve learned that it’s an entirely different experience than I grew up with having a sister. I love spending my days playing in the dirt and putting trucks together, but sometimes I need a little guidance (and humor) to get me through the day.
All of these books I’ve put together are available on Amazon, most with Prime (Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial)- meaning you could have that at your door in two days!
Books Every Mom of Boys Should Read
- Strong Moms, Strong Sons: Lessons Mothers Need to Raise Extraordinary Men
- What a Son Needs from His Mom
- How Do You Tuck in a Superhero?
- Raising Boys
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Moms & Sons
- Boy-sterous Living: Celebrating Your Loud and Rowdy Life with Sons
- Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys
- Bringing Up Boys
- Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons
- 52 Things Sons Need from Their Moms
- Mother and Son: The Respect Effect
- Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys
- What a Difference a Mom Makes: The Indelible Imprint a Mom Leaves on Her Son’s Life
Or maybe you’d like to listen to these as an audiobook! I found that most of them are available from Audible. Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks.
I’d love to hear some of your favorite books about life with boys!