I was a Girl Scout for several years growing up, always went to camp for a few weeks in the summer, and generally enjoyed the program. My husband’s family actually lives at our local Boy Scout camp. To say they’re a scouting family is an understatement.
Charlie just started his first year of scouts and is officially a Cub Scout now – a Tiger Scout more specifically. I thought I’d throw together a fun gift guide for Boy Scouts.
Some of these are for the kids, but we all know once a Scout, always a Scout. I know my husband and in-laws would love so many of these items for themselves.
Items on our Boy Scout Gift Guide are also great gift ideas for a Boy Scout Leader!
GIFTS FOR THE BOY SCOUT
- Multi-tool Survival Kit
- Antique Boy Scout Compass
- 2-pack Fire Starter Keychain Pack
- Swiss Army Cub Scout Knife
- ‘Eat Sleep Scout Repeat’ T-shirt
- Outdoor Tactical Survival Paracord Bracelet
- Boy Scout Ornament
- LED Camping Lantern Flashlights
- Water Resistant Camo Watch
- The Adventurous Boy’s Handbook
- ‘Trust me, I’m a Boy Scout’ Mug
- Outdoor Exploration Gift for Young Campers
- ‘World’s Best Boy Scout Leader’ Mug
- Scout Oath Antique
- Waterproof Hiking Backpack
- Compact Binoculars
- Emergency Fire Starter Kit
- Collapsible Water Bottle