This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
I don’t know about you, but we’re always adding new, easy recipes to our dinner routine. Going into summer months, Tom works longer hours and life seems to get a bit crazier. I even signed both boys up for spring soccer, obviously I’ve lost my mind.
Family dinner is super important to me and we’ve really been making it happen since we moved into our new home in the fall. We keep all devices and toys away from the dinner table, so we can really concentrate on each other. As you know, we’re big on pizza around here and we’re always creating new pizza dishes.
Using Manwich, we made a tasty, kid-approved Turkey Sloppy Joe Pizza!
I love that Manwich is so versatile. Manwich is a hearty sauce (that contains no meat) with a sweet and tangy taste, available in three varieties: Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky.
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- ¾ lb lean ground turkey
- 1 can Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven according to pizza dough can.
- Brown turkey in a large skillet until cooked through.
- Add can of Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce and stir.
- Spread out pizza dough on pizza pan on baking stone and crimp the edges up a bit to form a crust.
- Bake about 5 minutes.
- Top partially-baked pizza crust with Turkey Sloppy Joe.
- Spread shredded cheeses over sloppy joe.
- Bake remaining time on pizza dough can.
- Slice pizza and enjoy!
It’s still the same Sloppy Joe we loved as kids, we just served it in a different format to mix it up a bit. Don’t worry though, the kids also love the classic Sloppy Joe on a bun!
Check out Manwich’s site for recipes and more!