I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and yummy food, all opinions are my own.
With two little ones in the house, we’re all about quick and easy meals. Our Hormel box this month had a new product, Taco Meats: Beef, that I absolutely love! It definitely helps me make some dishes even quicker than normal!
I know it’s just shredded beef, but it’s so versatile! I usually make enchiladas with leftover chicken, but when I saw this, I knew it would be perfect for some easy cheesy beef enchiladas!
- 6 oz Hormel Taco Meats: Beef
- 1 can cream corn
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, mexican blend, taco blend)
- 2 cans enchilada sauce
- 8 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Pour one can of enchilada sauce into bottom of baking dish.
- Combine can of cream corn with 1½ cups shredded cheese.
- On each tortilla, put a little of the shredded beef.
- On top of the beef, put a spoonful or two of the corn and cheese mixture.
- Roll the filled tortillas and place into the enchilada sauce in the baking dish, seam-side down.
- Continue until all enchiladas are in the dish.
- Pour can of enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- Add remaining corn and cheese mixture on top of enchiladas.
- Top with remaining ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and heated through.
I wasn’t sure how the kids would like these because Charlie’s hit or miss on my enchiladas, but he gobbled one down immediately!
For dinner, I served with some rice and it made a great meal. We even had some leftovers that Daddy gladly took to work for lunch the next day.
Since I’ve made these, I’ve used the leftover shredded beef for quesadillas for the boys. They love quesadillas and the shredded beef works great since I can just keep it in the fridge and it’s ready when they are!
What would you make with these new taco meats from Hormel?