As a member of the Netflix Stream Team, I receive a Netflix subscription and a streaming device. All opinions are my own.
Do you remember watching Curious George when you were a kid? I know I did. I love that my kids are still able to watch some of the shows that we grew up enjoying.
We’ve recently been watching Curious George like crazy! Personally, Curious George 2 is my favorite because of all the Carbon Leaf music in it. I saw Carbon Leaf my freshman year of college and fell in love with their music. My favorite Pandora station is my Carbon Leaf one.
Anyway, back to Curious George. You can find a bunch of Curious George on Netflix. Right now there are 90 episodes and 6 movies!
Since we’ve been watching George monkey around so much, I figured we could go for a yummy treat that I’m sure Curious George would approve!
This recipe is so easy, but it’s so yummy! The kids can even help you shake up the bag and dump it in!
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 can (16 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 banana, sliced into rolls
- ¼ cup caramel bits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease fluted tube pan or bundt pan.
- In large plastic food bag, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into biscuits then cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan, adding bananas and caramel bits among the coated biscuit pieces.
- Bake about 35 or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate.
If serving for dessert, ice cream would go great!
What are you currently streaming on Netflix?