I have partnered with Hormel Foods as part of their Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me with material and yummy food, all opinions are my own. Affiliate links are included.
In this month’s Hormel package, we received Skippy Natural Peanut Butter with Dark Chocolate spread. Charlie wanted to open it and eat it for lunch as soon as he saw it. This kid eats a peanut butter wrap almost every day. It’s all about picking your battles.
I wanted to do something fun with this new peanut butter spread, so I made a Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce with it that’s perfect for ice cream, pancakes, waffles, brownies and probably a thousand other things.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Skippy Natural Peanut Butter with Dark Chocolate
- Mix sugar and water in a small saucepan.
- Heat until mixture boils.
- Boil and stir constantly for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter with dark chocolate.
- Whip until creamy or put into blender.
- Allow to cool then store in refrigerator.
We have a special treat for you today thanks to my friend Kathy over at Penney Lane Kitchen. She has put together an awesome giveaway!
With this sauce, you’re going to definitely want some ice cream. How about making your own?
Enter now to win this Cuisinart Pure Indulgence Ice Cream Maker, Sorbet and Frozen Yogurt Maker and this adorable Set Of 4 Large Ice Cream Cone Dishes Bowls With Spoons!
Be sure to enter the giveaway using the form below! The giveaway starts on 2/14 and ends 2/21.