One of my favorite snacks to order when we get dinner at a pizza place is broccoli bites. I used to be able to sit down with the entire order and snack away. As it turns out, Charlie loves them! I thought they would be a perfect addition to Mini Chef Mondays!
If your kids aren’t broccoli fans, this is a great way to get them involved in the kitchen and get some broccoli in their belly!
Charlie loves when we make things that he can squish with his hands. These broccoli bites are perfect for that!
- 12 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place one bread crumb covered broccoli floret on a greased tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip.
- Bake additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
These are delicious and healthier than those deep fried treats I love getting delivered!
If you don’t have broccoli florets, you can use chopped broccoli. They mix and pad out a little better, but I love being able to pick up a large floret of broccoli.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started and how to link up!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate, link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Best Oatmeal Recipe for Kids // Courtney’s Sweets
- Nutella Banana Bread // Momma Lew
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders // Baby Loving Mama
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup // We’re Parents
- Super Soft Double Chocolate Chip Cookies // Frugal Novice
- Homemade Silly Putty Recipe // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Chocolate Covered Irish Potatoes // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Taco Buddies // Step Stool Chef
- Blueberry and Goat Cheese Scones // Vegging at the Shore
- Baked Broccoli Bites // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookies // O’Boy! Organic
- Kids Kitchen Safety Tips with Carter // Can’t Google Everything