We love having everyone over for Trick or Treating at our house. We live in a townhouse community, so everything is close together with plenty of sidewalks, making it safe for the kids. I usually have a quick dinner and some yummy treats for everyone to enjoy before and after Trick or Treating.
This year, I’ll be making this super cute Halloween Oreo Fudge! You know you want some!
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, ½ a can of the condensed milk, 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of marshmallow cream. Warm and stir until completely melted.
- In a separate saucepan you are going to do the same, except with the white chocolate chips. You will have in this pan the white chocolate chips, ½ a can of the condensed milk, 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of marshmallow cream.
- In the semi-sweet chocolate chip mix, fold in your coarsely broken Halloween Oreos.
- Pour the chocolate and Oreo mix into your prepared pan.
- Pour your white chocolate mix on top of the semi-sweet chocolate mix.
- Top with your favorite Halloween sprinkles.
- Add candy eyes, slightly pressing them down into the white chocolate. I tried to make sure each slice of fudge would get a pair of eyes!
- Finish your disguise with a candy mustache.
- Put into the refrigerator and allow to harden.
- Once it has set, the parchment paper comes right off making it easy to slice and serve!
If you can resist the urge to just eat that with a spoon, don’t forget your middle layer!
This is the fun part! Adding all those sprinkles! The kids can definitely help with this one.
Charlie has a habit of dumping ALL the sprinkles out, but with this fudge, that’s okay! And who doesn’t love decorating some faces?
These would be great for class treats, Halloween parties, or just a nice surprise!