I'm sure by now that you've heard of Stitch Fix! If not, listen up! With two little ones, I don't make it to the store very often to scour racks and spend time in the dressing room. I love that Stitch Fix sends pieces right to my front door for me to try on at my convenience, in my own home.
HOW STITCH FIX WORKS
Here’s a quick rundown on how to get started with Stitch Fix:
- Fill out your style profile
- Choose your date to receive your box
- Pay $20 styling fee when your box ships
- Receive 5 pieces (tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, and/or accessories)
- Keep what you like & return what you don't in the included prepaid bag
- Apply the $20 styling fee to anything you keep from your box
- Get a 25% discount when you keep all 5 items
- Earn $25 referral credit for sharing with your friends
- When filling out your Style profile, be sure you take your time and answer accurately and honestly.
- You can also link your pinterest board so your personal stylist can see the types of things you like.
- When checking out (selecting what to keep and what to return), make sure you give as much feedback as possible. The better feedback you give, the better your stylist will be able to do on your next fix!
- Schedule your fixes for automatic delivery, you can choose anywhere from every 2-3 weeks to once a quarter.
I teamed up with Stitch Fix and some amazing bloggers to offer a HUGE STITCH FIX GIVEAWAY! Enter using the widget below for your chance to win $1250 in Stitch Fix credit!
Stitch Fix | Macke Monologues | Chasin' Mason | Life in Pearls and Sports Bras | Emily Enchanted | The Box Queen | Still Being Molly | Crazy Together | Kim's Cravings | What's Working Here | Every Little Thing She Does is Meh | Take Time for Style | Kiddo and Soul | Sweet Purple Tulips | Jessi Living Lovely | The Mom Creative | Mom Spark | Hispana Global | Passion for Savings | The Shirley Journey | Pink Rose Mama | Sweet Pea